For 3 days, 50 shops will have one discount code you can use in their shops. Discounts will vary by shop (no more than 55%) but there will be no minimum amount to purchase. Please make sure you choose a percent you prefer to use and where you can fulfill orders within 4-5 weeks once the sale ends. (20-25 business days. Please don’t raise your prices before the sale starts choose a smaller discount instead).
All shops will use the same coupon code which will be announced to the public once the sale starts. Shop owners will know of the code in the Facebook group before the sale starts.
HOW SHOPS ARE CHOSEN:
Shops are chosen randomly through a generator but we also try to include a range of different planner items. Shops are checked to make sure they are credible and reliable, as well as professional.
SHOP PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
– You must not be participating in any sale occurring either 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after our sale.
– All Orders MUST be shipped out within 4-5 weeks of the sale date. (20-25 business days). If you need more time to fulfill orders please contact us.
– Shops must be active and in good standing
– Must be active on IG and/or your Facebook group.
– Must have two ways of communication (IG, FB, Email, etc…)
– Shops are not allowed to rebrand or update their logo during the application/sale process.
– Must send in participation fee within 3 days of sale acceptance.
– Must send in logo/photo within the time stated on the application form. (Photos must be high def, and instagram [square] ready) 1000px x 1000px. A template will be provided.
– Failure to send in photos and shop logo on time will not be featured on the website or instagram. This does not mean you aren’t part of the sale.
There is a $45 fee to participate. This is for us to create sponsored posts for the main sale as well as other promotional material and keep the website active.
Payment is due within 3 days of acceptance.
Please be sure that you are able to commit to participate in the sale. The fee is non refundable if you decide to drop out. Non-payment or failure to respond within 72 hours will result in dropping your shop from the sale and choosing a different shop.
Once accepted we need 1 logo and 3 product photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
– There can not be more than 3 product photos sent in.
– All product photos must be in a square and instagram ready.
– All photos and your logo must be in 300 dpi/high definition. Or a minimum of 1000 px x 1000 px.
– Please note that we will also add these photos to the website.
While we are not responsible for shops processing/shipping on time. We do wish all sale orders to be shipped out within 4-5 weeks of the sale date. (20-25 business days). If you need more time to fulfill orders please contact us.
Failure to ship items or failure to respond to admin emails/messages can get you banned from future sales indefinitely.
GIVEAWAYS and FLASH SALES:
You will be allowed to participate in loop giveaways on instagram (shop credit is required). Facebook giveaway (your choice of shop credit is required) and flash sales may occur after the main sale during the months of the sale period. More info will be in the shop owner group.
FACEBOOK GROUP RULES/TERMS:
During the time of the sale. (When shops are announced up to 1 week before the next round of shops are announced) you may promote your shop in the Facebook group or respond to any ISO (in search of posts). Any person or shop that is not a participating shop who posts/comments in the group can be removed from the group without warning.
Due to influx in ISO and shop posts during the sale weekend we have to approve of posts in the Facebook group to make sure everyone is following the rules. Please do not post time sensitive posts. During the sale weekend, we try approving posts within the hour of posting but note we are all in different time zones across the United States and try to get through all the posts within 1-3 hours or as soon as we see them. We will have mods during the sale to help with the queue of posts during the sale weekend.
SOCIAL MEDIA MODS:
We have added volunteer mods to help with approving posts during the sale weekend. If you would like to be a mod we have sign ups during the application process. All mod duties are as followed and we will assign you your tasks beforehand. Mods do not need to pay the entry fee if accepted. We will have multiple mods to distribute tasks evenly.
– Facebook Mod: Approving members, accepting posts, and making sure comments abide by the rules on Facebook.
Other duties may include helping with giveaway posts, or featured shop links.
– Instagram Mod: Posting photos to the main feed, photos to instagram stories, or helping with giveaway posts.
– Website: Making pre-made blog posts on the website. (This may also include cross posting to other social medias)
PR teams are only allowed to comment their extra freebie/code. PR Teams can not post on the main wall their shop code or freebie.
This is a collaborative sale of shops. To ensure that all shops have equal amount of exposure, we do not allow pairing up, teaming up, giveaways, or promotion of any kind as a team or like entity with any other participating or non-participating shop for incentives or promotion without approval.
We have extra optional paid sponsorship opportunities for all the participating shops. These are extra and are not required for you to participate in the sale.
The EPiC Box sign ups are in the Facebook group. We choose shops based on what we need for the box for that time. More details will be available in the Facebook group.
EPIC LOGO USAGE:
The EPiC logo can not be used without approval. Graphics will be provided for you to use for the main sale. You may add the logo provided in the shop owner group to freebies during the sale and leading up to the sale. (once shops are announced!)
All shops will their have their own page with their logo and product photos on the website during the entire time your shop is in the sale period.
PARTICIPATING SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT:
Shops can not announce their participation until all shops are revealed to the public. Date is TBA in the FB shop owner group.
We know life happens but if you must please put your shop on vacation until the end of the shop round. Closing up shop is not allowed during your participating time in the sale.
As much as we wish we can do the sale for free, we do have expenses and wish to make the sale successful for you. The fee is for us to create sponsored posts for the main sale as well as other promotional material and keep the website active. The fee also covers a digital download which gives you access to market your business for a named period in our exclusive Facebook group and access to our customer base and other platforms of social media such as instagram. We have also compiled digital packets that will be downloaded upon acceptance into our sale and give you exclusive access and links for the selected sale dates. In addition we try to help along the way with posting sponsored content and offer support through our shops only group which you will have access to during the sale. Due to the nature of our digital products, once downloaded, there are no refunds and fee is nonrefundable.
For any questions please contact us.